bug: effects on multicell fixtures

putting an effect on a multicell fixture (not appendind "cells only") applies the effect to the master channel AND to all cells of that channel. I noticed this when using an absolute intensity effect, my multicell fixtures appeared to have the intensity change exaggerated because it was applying the effect to the master and the cells. workaround is to apply the effect, then select the channel again and select cells only and then remove the effect from the cells.

working on Gio @5 with a nomad connected as client, running 3.0.2

rr

Parents
  • I apologize for the delayed response on this.  To apply to just the cells you could use the command line to place the channel number and then [.] for cells and the cell numbers then the effect.  

since selecting the channel number selects the whole channel I would personally expect it to apply the effect to both the master channel and the cells unless I specifically stated otherwise, if the master and cells all had the parameter the effect was manipulating.

• I apologize for the delayed response on this.  To apply to just the cells you could use the command line to place the channel number and then [.] for cells and the cell numbers then the effect.  

since selecting the channel number selects the whole channel I would personally expect it to apply the effect to both the master channel and the cells unless I specifically stated otherwise, if the master and cells all had the parameter the effect was manipulating.

Children
No Data
Related