Record all values in a preset, including default values?

I'm trying to get to know EOS (ion), coming from MA2.

How can i record all values in a preset, including values that are at there default value?

To use as Block Cue Presets

Parents
  • (Channel no) thru (channel number) Record Preset (preset number)

or record and touch preset direct select. 

remember, EOS doesn‘t have a programmer, so by default it records all values, unless you tell the console to behave differently. 
    To mimic a „programmer console“- like behavior, use „record only“. In this case, only the manual (red) values will be stored. 

check out „selective recording“ for more on this topic. I recommend searching the YouTube channel of ETC. 

also, there is a programmers group on Facebook where someone posted a MA for EOS programmers document, which of course can be used vice versa to some extend. 

• (Channel no) thru (channel number) Record Preset (preset number)

or record and touch preset direct select. 

remember, EOS doesn‘t have a programmer, so by default it records all values, unless you tell the console to behave differently. 
    To mimic a „programmer console“- like behavior, use „record only“. In this case, only the manual (red) values will be stored. 

check out „selective recording“ for more on this topic. I recommend searching the YouTube channel of ETC. 

also, there is a programmers group on Facebook where someone posted a MA for EOS programmers document, which of course can be used vice versa to some extend. 

Children
Related