Non dim channels go to full intensity when go to cue out is entered.

Element desk is on v2.92. Is this a feature? When in cue with Fade to Blackout is run these channels behave correctly and turn off. Can anyone please explain.

Parents
  • Thanks to everyone that have answered my issue. I managed to get back to the theatre and try the various suggestions and indeed the fixture type was a "Non Dim On at 0" Patched. A "1" was showing on the tombstone but I couldn't be certain what colour it was. However I altered the fixture type to "Non Dim On at 50" and it resolved the issue behaving as it should in all scenarios. Thanks again to ueliriegg and thilda.

• Thanks to everyone that have answered my issue. I managed to get back to the theatre and try the various suggestions and indeed the fixture type was a "Non Dim On at 0" Patched. A "1" was showing on the tombstone but I couldn't be certain what colour it was. However I altered the fixture type to "Non Dim On at 50" and it resolved the issue behaving as it should in all scenarios. Thanks again to ueliriegg and thilda.

Children
No Data
Related