ION y PC modo mirror

Hola,tengo una ION con software EOS 2.1.0.9.0.2 , Como pudeo actualizarla para poder conectarla al, PC en modo mirror?

Parents
  • Hi.  I do not think your Ion is actually using Eos 2.1.0.9.0.2 - I think you are looking at the "OS Version" ("Version de OS").

What is the "Version de la Pantall de Bienvenida"?

Or, when you are using the Eos software, Press 'About' and look for the versions on that screen.  It may be something like "1.9.6.9.0.3"

If you have a version 1.x on your Ion, I recommend that you locate your ETC Dealer to discuss getting a "re-image kit" - this will load additional software that is useful in the latest software version.

• Hi.  I do not think your Ion is actually using Eos 2.1.0.9.0.2 - I think you are looking at the "OS Version" ("Version de OS").

What is the "Version de la Pantall de Bienvenida"?

Or, when you are using the Eos software, Press 'About' and look for the versions on that screen.  It may be something like "1.9.6.9.0.3"

If you have a version 1.x on your Ion, I recommend that you locate your ETC Dealer to discuss getting a "re-image kit" - this will load additional software that is useful in the latest software version.

Children
Related