Ion- cues not playing back live.

Hello all, I was wondering if you could help me. I used to use an Element and now have an ION at my new place of work. I am having issues with cues not playing back. I recorded several cues and I can see them on the display screen "fading up" but they are not playing back live (the desk is in live). The playback masters are both up and I checked the playback/ recording settings and the playback is enabled. I am very confused as this is something really simple but I am not seeing it playback yet I can see the cues have saved. 
I attached a pic of the screen, the cue currently up should have channel 34 at 60% yet you can see here it is showing 0% intensity.
I didn't use to "load" any cues onto the playback faders on my element, I have red it does it automatically but I tried loading it in case with some other cues I did yesterday and it didn't make a difference. I never really touched the playback fader really and just used to using "go to cue" or "go" (on element).
The current show file was loaded by someone else and they are coming back now that lockdown is ending so I wonder if there are other settings in place that could be effecting playback. 
I would greatly appreciate any thoughts on this. 

Parents
  • The N channels are off because they're outside of the scope of the filter that's applied (or to be more precise: not the channels are filtered,but rather all of their parameters). See the red "filter" text in the image category button at the bottom of your screen? There is an image filter applied and all other parameters (like Intens) are filtered out.

In the screen section that has the tiles for all your parameters, there's a button Filter at the left. Click it and then click the button Clear Filter that will show up right next to it.

• The N channels are off because they're outside of the scope of the filter that's applied (or to be more precise: not the channels are filtered,but rather all of their parameters). See the red "filter" text in the image category button at the bottom of your screen? There is an image filter applied and all other parameters (like Intens) are filtered out.

In the screen section that has the tiles for all your parameters, there's a button Filter at the left. Click it and then click the button Clear Filter that will show up right next to it.

Children
No Data
Related