element under 3.1

Our element (win7) is running 3.1 after being serviced by ETC.  It forgets its screen setup after switch off and we seem to have problems convincing it that it has  two screens.  Has anyone else had such problems with 3.1.?  it ran ok in this respect under 3.0 before servicing

• I am not aware of any issues with monitor arrangement specific to version 3.1.   Please ensure that the cables for your monitors don't have any bent pins and are fully seated.  If issues continue it might be good to reach out while your console may still be covered under the repairs warranty.

• Hello robt,

something similar happend to me a few weeks ago (again) to me.

After lunching the Console the secon Monitor went back into sleep mode because of "No signal".

I was setting up my Desk on a new tour-location.

My fix for that instant was:

- Going to shell

- Monitor arrangement

- select 2nd, grayed out, monitor

- check the checkbox "activate"

- applay changes!

I don't know why the Console did this to me. But i try to remember from now on and will have a look if this is happening more often after having my desk on the truck.

yours

thilda

• Hi robt,

I was messing around with changing some monitors the other day on an Ion Console and it did the same thing to me. It wound not find the current monitors plugged in and acted as if it only had one monitor to use. Gets confusing because you think that a monitor cord might be bad, but I found out that doing what mathida said will get your monitors going again.

Related