Sub/Bump Button Lights not working

Hi,

We have an Element 1 at our school, but today the lights that are located under the faders (we set all of them on submasters) stopped working correctly. For some reason, when a sub should have its light on, it doesn't. When I press Page Subs (softkey 6) (which would let me click on one of the buttons to change the subs/fader page), all of the lights turn on as they should. And when I change pages and a sub isn't at the right position, it flashes to indicate that (like normally). However, when I then set it to the correct position, the light turns off again.

I have tried reloading a showfile and power off  > power on, but nothing seems to be working.

I was hoping that I could find an answer to this because it seems like some (hidden) option has been turned on/off (?). When I move the fader or use the button, there is still correct submaster input, which I can see on the screen and in real-life.

Would it maybe help if I did a software update, even though we're already on the latest version, just to sort of let it reset?

Thanks,
Lucas

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related