Eos 3.1 Touchscreen Issues

After updating to 3.1 on the Eos Ti the touch screens will do a second delayed tap on the built in touch screens. I’ve encountered this issues across multiple Ti consoles, and consoles even upgraded by ETC that were received as demo loans. Does anybody else have this problem?

Parents
  • This has definitely been an issue that we have seen. I’ve seen it very often when inverting tilt on a few of our units. This would be right hand inbuilt halfway down and 3/4 of the way across the display. I’m not anywhere near our desk just now to check or try again but as soon as me or my colleague comes across it again you’ll get a log sent across with file.

• This has definitely been an issue that we have seen. I’ve seen it very often when inverting tilt on a few of our units. This would be right hand inbuilt halfway down and 3/4 of the way across the display. I’m not anywhere near our desk just now to check or try again but as soon as me or my colleague comes across it again you’ll get a log sent across with file.

Children
No Data
Related