simple color chase

Hi Newbie here again,      Element 2,       EOS v3.1       Non-tracking 
How do I make a simple color chase for several LED PARS?
Step 1.  All fixtures Red
Step 2.  All fixtures Blue
Step 3.  All fixtures Green
Step 4.  All fixtures Amber
Thanks,uch.

Parents
  • I did basically this exact same thing not long ago at all and was able to get essentially the exact same effect you're describing by setting it up like this:

If the image doesn't work, you make a step-based effect with your LED's and set the parameter of step 1 to Red, step 2 to Blue, and step 3 to Green, and for each of those steps they are at 100% intensity. 

The advice about trying to use a color pallet is bad advice in my opinion. I tried it and couldn't get it to work. It doesn't appear to be possible to use a color palette as a control for an effect parameter. I could certainly be missing something though. But I know this method works and it seems to be exactly as simple and easy as what you're looking for. Just a simple step-based chase with basically zero effort required.

• I did basically this exact same thing not long ago at all and was able to get essentially the exact same effect you're describing by setting it up like this:

If the image doesn't work, you make a step-based effect with your LED's and set the parameter of step 1 to Red, step 2 to Blue, and step 3 to Green, and for each of those steps they are at 100% intensity. 

The advice about trying to use a color pallet is bad advice in my opinion. I tried it and couldn't get it to work. It doesn't appear to be possible to use a color palette as a control for an effect parameter. I could certainly be missing something though. But I know this method works and it seems to be exactly as simple and easy as what you're looking for. Just a simple step-based chase with basically zero effort required.

Children
Related