simple color chase

Hi Newbie here again,      Element 2,       EOS v3.1       Non-tracking 
How do I make a simple color chase for several LED PARS?
Step 1.  All fixtures Red
Step 2.  All fixtures Blue
Step 3.  All fixtures Green
Step 4.  All fixtures Amber
Thanks,uch.

Parents
  • I did basically this exact same thing not long ago at all and was able to get essentially the exact same effect you're describing by setting it up like this:

If the image doesn't work, you make a step-based effect with your LED's and set the parameter of step 1 to Red, step 2 to Blue, and step 3 to Green, and for each of those steps they are at 100% intensity. 

The advice about trying to use a color pallet is bad advice in my opinion. I tried it and couldn't get it to work. It doesn't appear to be possible to use a color palette as a control for an effect parameter. I could certainly be missing something though. But I know this method works and it seems to be exactly as simple and easy as what you're looking for. Just a simple step-based chase with basically zero effort required.

• using palettes in stepbased and absolute effects is very good advice as it easily lets you recylcle colors you already have, and easily lets you modify colors from live. if if you want to use colors other than full red, full green, full blue (i.e. mixed colors) you can get it done with one single entry instead of using multiple entries for multiple parameters.

Reply Children
Related