Vu meter effect

Is there a way on an ion to set up and program a set of lights to pulse brighter and dimmer to the volume levels of a recorded voice-over- sortof like a vu meter effect?

Parents
  • As Seth mentionted the Sound2Light Program will help you.

I did this on the Cosole-Side with a Pixelmap.

My latest idea was 2 Layers. While Layer 1 had the color of the meter fixed via an Image

And Layer 2 had a gradiant moving over it, and using blendmodes, to show the lower layer.

The gradiant in the upper layer was moved via Pan/Tilt of the Layer. And the Pan/Tilt values coming from the external Software.

I thought that i had shared my version of doing a meter someware around the Forum.. But i am not sure right know.

If you like, i can put it in here again.

But again, as Seth mentioned, what ever way you will use to reach your goal; the Sound2Light Tool is realy nice as well as the Luminosus Program.

• As Seth mentionted the Sound2Light Program will help you.

I did this on the Cosole-Side with a Pixelmap.

My latest idea was 2 Layers. While Layer 1 had the color of the meter fixed via an Image

And Layer 2 had a gradiant moving over it, and using blendmodes, to show the lower layer.

The gradiant in the upper layer was moved via Pan/Tilt of the Layer. And the Pan/Tilt values coming from the external Software.

I thought that i had shared my version of doing a meter someware around the Forum.. But i am not sure right know.

If you like, i can put it in here again.

But again, as Seth mentioned, what ever way you will use to reach your goal; the Sound2Light Tool is realy nice as well as the Luminosus Program.

Children
No Data
Related