Keyboard AZERTY change to QWERTY

Hi

I have a problem with my Ion Xe 20 version 3

My Keyboard it's actualy in QWERTY ,but i am "french" and i would like  to switch my keyboard in AZERTY

In the setup it's ok for the language and keyboard country

thant you for your help

Parents Reply
  • Okay, thank you.  This issue only affects Windows 10 consoles and PCs.  It seems that when someone selects "français - france" or "deutsch - deutschland" (for instance), that keyboard is only temporarily set.  When the console or PC is restarted, that selected language is not available.

There is a workaround - each time the console is started, go to Shell > Settings > General.  Change the Keyboard to anything different than what you want.  Click "Accept".  Go into Settings >General and choose your preferred language.  Click "Accept".  Start Eos software as normal.  Your preferred keyboard layout should now work and last until the next time the console is power-cycled.

I wrote this up as [EOS-53397] Win10: non-QWERTY keyboard is reverted to QWERTY after power cycle.

(By the way, I believe this may also be partially the cause for (+) Japanese IME input. - Eos Family - Eos Family Consoles - ETC - Community)

Children
Related