Pixel Mapping onto a Circle

Hello

I have a circle outline of LED pixel tape consisting of around 400 RGBW pixels which I'd like to build a pixel map for.  Short of manually placing each fixture onto the grid, are there any tools within the software I can use here to speed this up?  Failing that, can I import grid coordinates for each fixture to build the pixel map using some external software?

Thanks

Martin

Parents
  • This can be done using the Magic Sheet > Pixel Map conversion tool, which works through Augment3d.

Augment3d with Magic Sheets & Pixel Maps

1. add a small box to a new magic sheet.  I made it 10x10
    2. Assign it to Channel 1
    3. Change your "mouse mode" to "Quick Increment:
    4. Use the Array tool to create a circle with 400 channels.  I spaced them 2000 pixel apart, which seems to not create an overlap, but I encourage you to experiment:

Selecting all, this shows that these are channels 1 thru 400
    5. Open the Augment3d tab
    6. Rt-click on its tab options and select "Create Pixel Map from Magic Sheet"

7. Modify the Pixel Map however you might need for Server Channel, Media Channel, etc
  • This can be done using the Magic Sheet > Pixel Map conversion tool, which works through Augment3d.

Augment3d with Magic Sheets & Pixel Maps

1. add a small box to a new magic sheet.  I made it 10x10
    2. Assign it to Channel 1
    3. Change your "mouse mode" to "Quick Increment:
    4. Use the Array tool to create a circle with 400 channels.  I spaced them 2000 pixel apart, which seems to not create an overlap, but I encourage you to experiment:

Selecting all, this shows that these are channels 1 thru 400
    5. Open the Augment3d tab
    6. Rt-click on its tab options and select "Create Pixel Map from Magic Sheet"

7. Modify the Pixel Map however you might need for Server Channel, Media Channel, etc
Children
No Data
Related