question about time in and out

Hi, used with avab devices, i always used a time in AND a time out. ery surprised to see that in eos, ther is not a real time in. thinking specifically about the syntax:                                                                                                                                                                                                          Q x time +5 time -5                                                                                                                                                                                                          in my old fashion avab logic, this should make +5 on the time in and - 5 on time out. But for EOS, seems that +5 is for "global" time, which make time out = +5 -5 = 0.  (Thinking too when i press time button a few times, i come back to time out without seing a time in). Can't get where is the advantage of getting this global time instead of getting clearly a time in and time out. Could someone enlight me?

Related