Automark earliest

I always assumed that in the settings you could tell EOS how to behave on automark with the Latest or Earliest setting. Reading the manual I discovered that this is not the case.

it would be nice to set the global Automark behavior to Earliest, to mark fixtures in the the first cue after the intensity became zero. Latest being the current behavior where a fixture marks in the preceding the cue it marks for.

Also some desks make it possible to also mark effects. The effect would then be running already in the preceding cue, so that the effect is already running when the fixtures fade from zero. It could be nice to be able to choose this an option in the settings too.

Parents
  • If you want to work with a very good Drakmove, order a Transtechnik Prism or Focus.
    In the case of Darkmove, Stefan is correct.
    3D visualizer in a lightdesk also seems more important, no matter how meaningless it is ... than a stressless and working darkmove.
    What the "Darkmove" can at EOS - sorry for these direct words - is a joke.
    A joke that makes me cry ...

And i have also no hope, ETC will ever change any at ths System "Darkmove"...
    (But,.... if i remember wright, ETC have say with start EOS 3.0, Darkmove will get some attention in next versions.... Now we at 3.1.3..... So maybe with Software Version 4.0 or 5.0....)

You can say or critic about Darkmove what ever you want.
    In this case, ETC will not listen to Customers that must work day for day with this System...

• Thank you for your uplifting opinions. Let’s hope the fine folks at ETC are picking it up ;-)

All joking aside, I think you are right. This needs some attention finally, as it is something we work with almost everyday that we use the console (and many things ETC is developing now are not)

Reply Children
No Data
Related