Client Devices Get Stuck in Live or Blind

I have been having an issue where our Gio console in client mode will get stuck in blind. When I hit the live key the screens do not go back to live. The only way to get back is to click on the open tab 1. I've also experienced this issue in many of the other tabs that take you to blind. Encoder mapping, patch, palettes, and others. Usually if I just snap to blind and back to live quickly it's fine but when I'm in blind for awhile and doing work there and then I try to go back, it gets stuck. We're running 3.1.1 b120 on all of our devices.  

Parents
  • This is not something we have heard of before.

Are the Primary and Client the same User or different?

Are you able to open other blind tabs while in this state?

Are you able open Tab 99 (Diagnostics) while in this state?

If you Press [Tab & 1] does that take you back to Live?

If you Press [Tab] until it cycles around to Tab 1 - Live does it go into Live?

If you run a Macro that takes you back to Live while in this state does that work?

From the Primary are you able to go to Live reliably on the Primary console?  Does the Client get stuck when working from the Primary (assuming same User)?

If you are able to reproduce this, please press [Display & Record] and save logs on both the Primary and Client consoles and send them in.  Also please ensure the clocks are in sync or note the difference when submitting logs.

• This is not something we have heard of before.

Are the Primary and Client the same User or different?

Are you able to open other blind tabs while in this state?

Are you able open Tab 99 (Diagnostics) while in this state?

If you Press [Tab & 1] does that take you back to Live?

If you Press [Tab] until it cycles around to Tab 1 - Live does it go into Live?

If you run a Macro that takes you back to Live while in this state does that work?

From the Primary are you able to go to Live reliably on the Primary console?  Does the Client get stuck when working from the Primary (assuming same User)?

If you are able to reproduce this, please press [Display & Record] and save logs on both the Primary and Client consoles and send them in.  Also please ensure the clocks are in sync or note the difference when submitting logs.

Children
Related