Staging mode questions

I've got a few questions about staging mode. If these things are not possible, consider them feature requests!

1. Is it possible to use the master playback fader pair (or an arbitrary fader) to 'commit' the staging mode data to live, so I can control the timing as I do it?
  2. Is there a way to tell staging mode "commit all NPs at time 0 for channels that have intensity 0 in live; commit everything else (NPs for channels with intensity >0, and all intensity params) at sneak 5"? 
  3. When I have things in the staging buffer, can I swap back to live temporarily, then go back to staging and the stuff is still in the buffer? If so, I could make a macro to accomplish step 2; something like, query all fixtures at intensity 0; record group 100; staging; group 100 all NPs copy to; copy to sneak 5". Would this work?
  • 1: bringing stuff over from staging to live creates manual data. That's why this process follows manual timing. The three methods of manual timing are: setup>user>manual control>category times, a ManTime fader, Sneak. 

3: yes, when going from staging to live and back to staging, everything that previously was in the buffer still is.

Related