Manual values over inhibited values

Hi there!

I am preprogramming a busking show with several cue lists, additive and inhibit subs

I was wondering if it there’s a way to prioritize manual values over inhibited values. 
for example: I am using a inhibit sub to bring down all stage spots but I want to manually turn on a spot included in that same inhibit sub. 
this might make no sense. I’m just trying to use fewer physical faders and trying to control different solutions to improvise. 

Thanks in advance. 
filipe

Parents
  • Hmmm, you could make that channel's Sub Exclude From {Inhibitiv}
    But than you still have a fader for that channel...

Just a crazy work around idea.
    If you put a dummy-channel in your inhibitiv that is triggering a Submaster in the background via a showcontroll-action (sACN)
    In that way your channel lifes on a virtual Submaster (maybe with a priority), that is not assigned to a Fader and therefor it will still go down and is still manual controllable.

What a wonderfull mess in my head. 

• Hmmm, you could make that channel's Sub Exclude From {Inhibitiv}
    But than you still have a fader for that channel...

Just a crazy work around idea.
    If you put a dummy-channel in your inhibitiv that is triggering a Submaster in the background via a showcontroll-action (sACN)
    In that way your channel lifes on a virtual Submaster (maybe with a priority), that is not assigned to a Fader and therefor it will still go down and is still manual controllable.

What a wonderfull mess in my head. 

Children
No Data
Related