Timecode Workflow. CSV and merging

I have 2 question with timecode workflow. I wonder can someone help.

1st issue:

I am exporting csv from reaper with markers which I can almost successfully import into Eos. 

-I can export from reaper,

-I can amend a csv file suitable for import into EOS

-Cues will import with corresponding events listed in show control.

-However the actions in the show control tab are greyed out and I seem to have to re-enter them for each event to get them to trigger, which defeats the purpose. Any idea what I am missing?

I have tried to export from an existing Eos file into csv to reverse engineer it but I can seem to crack it. Any suggestions?

2nd issue and hopefully just me doing something obvious

If I do manually enter the actions above and have a functioning cue list with corresponding event list, I am having trouble merging that into my actual show file.

I can successful advance merge in individual cues, but I can't seem to merge in events to an existing list without overriding existing events. What am I missing

Parents
  • i'm seeing the CSV import problem as well. even when importing an original and un-edited Eos csv, the show control tab will list the cues in the Action column greyed out as if they didn't exist.

so i don't think the problem is the edited csv, the problem seems to be that Eos when importing show control events only lists the actions but somehow doesn't fully rebuild them.

• i'm seeing the CSV import problem as well. even when importing an original and un-edited Eos csv, the show control tab will list the cues in the Action column greyed out as if they didn't exist.

so i don't think the problem is the edited csv, the problem seems to be that Eos when importing show control events only lists the actions but somehow doesn't fully rebuild them.

Children
Related