Is there a way to change effects with a Next and Last option In order to preview effects one after another?

Hello. Is there a way to create a macro or to do it on the console itself where you can preview effects by choosing Next and Last? What I would like to do is select a group or channel and be able to move through my effects one after another without having to type each effect number in.

Parents
  • If you have your effects on direct selects, you could write a macro that stops the effect and then waits for you to select or type the next effect you want to run. Could look like this:

Line 1: [Select Last] [Effect] [Enter]

***if you have effects on direct selects***

Line 2: [Select Last] 

And then you would select the effect direct select that you want to run.

***if you want to manually type the effect number***

Line 2: [Select Last] [Effect]

And then you would type the effect number followed by [Enter]

The other option I can think of is make a macro for every single effect that would stop the current effect and then apply the desired effect. Could look something like this:

Line 2: [Select Last] [Effect] (effect #) [Enter]

However, that would be a lot of macros that only have 1 function each which isn't very practical and would take a lot of work to write, and thus probably not be worth the hassle.

• If you have your effects on direct selects, you could write a macro that stops the effect and then waits for you to select or type the next effect you want to run. Could look like this:

***if you have effects on direct selects***

Line 2: [Select Last] 

And then you would select the effect direct select that you want to run.

***if you want to manually type the effect number***

Line 2: [Select Last] [Effect]

And then you would type the effect number followed by [Enter]

The other option I can think of is make a macro for every single effect that would stop the current effect and then apply the desired effect. Could look something like this:

Line 2: [Select Last] [Effect] (effect #) [Enter]

However, that would be a lot of macros that only have 1 function each which isn't very practical and would take a lot of work to write, and thus probably not be worth the hassle.

Children
Related