3.2b291 on pc, recording a show with flexi FILTER ON

Hello, it's not a long time i use filters that way (so long i used them only in my recording palettes and presets macros, i now use them for different partitions, different cue lists, and in all my ch. playbacks.

The filters level i'm speaking abt is the one in the cia when keep pressed flexi.

I can't understand why this filter state is not recorded with the show. On my show, i want to get every day the same specific filters on, but for now i see that if i turn Filter Off and reload the show, it doesn't recall Filter on and it doesn't remember which filters were on. I don't get why it's not associated with the show recording as ch playback filters and cue lists filters.Is this Filter level more destinated for a live need which i can't see as long?

Parents
  • Technicaly Flexi is a state. Can also be called Flexi-View.

It is recordable in a Snapshot.
    Because it goes into snapshots and is a viewing tool, it can be 'per user' based.

i want to get every day the same specific filters on, but for now i see that if i turn Filter Off and reload the show, it doesn't recall Filter on and it doesn't remember which filters were on.

Than your Desk is doing the right thing. Because you turned them OFF before powering down.
    If you like to have a specific view recalled with the startup of your Desk, record a shnapshot and write it in a Macro.
    The Macro can than be called on Startup:

Setup->System->System->System Startup Macro

-----

Filter on the other hand are: Viewport Filter(Parameter Filter), Record Filter

Viewportfilter:
       The Filter her should be put in: "Filter" (later at the end)
       can help you to see not all Parameter in you Live-View.
       You can press and hold the Parameter-button (left of a internal screen) or hold down the Data-button. While holding down,
       you can select/deselect in the CIA Fixture Parameters that you like/not like to see.
    --> they record into Snapshots, while they are NOT controlable under the checkbox of Filter 

Record Filter:
       Can be set in the CIA or by holding down the Filter-Button left to a Internal Screen.
       If you have Record Filter active, you (maybe) will see some gray N's written some paramters in Live View.
       Further more they are marked in you CIA-Screen in the lower left as active.
       Those Filters interact with the record command.
    --> They can be recorded into Shnapshots, but need to be activated explicitly with the 'Filters-Checkbox'.
          If i record Record Filter in snapshoots, i make sure that nothing else is in this Snapshoot that alters the Viewport.

• Technicaly Flexi is a state. Can also be called Flexi-View.

It is recordable in a Snapshot.
    Because it goes into snapshots and is a viewing tool, it can be 'per user' based.

i want to get every day the same specific filters on, but for now i see that if i turn Filter Off and reload the show, it doesn't recall Filter on and it doesn't remember which filters were on.

Than your Desk is doing the right thing. Because you turned them OFF before powering down.
    If you like to have a specific view recalled with the startup of your Desk, record a shnapshot and write it in a Macro.
    The Macro can than be called on Startup:

Setup->System->System->System Startup Macro

-----

Filter on the other hand are: Viewport Filter(Parameter Filter), Record Filter

Viewportfilter:
       The Filter her should be put in: "Filter" (later at the end)
       can help you to see not all Parameter in you Live-View.
       You can press and hold the Parameter-button (left of a internal screen) or hold down the Data-button. While holding down,
       you can select/deselect in the CIA Fixture Parameters that you like/not like to see.
    --> they record into Snapshots, while they are NOT controlable under the checkbox of Filter 

Record Filter:
       Can be set in the CIA or by holding down the Filter-Button left to a Internal Screen.
       If you have Record Filter active, you (maybe) will see some gray N's written some paramters in Live View.
       Further more they are marked in you CIA-Screen in the lower left as active.
       Those Filters interact with the record command.
    --> They can be recorded into Shnapshots, but need to be activated explicitly with the 'Filters-Checkbox'.
          If i record Record Filter in snapshoots, i make sure that nothing else is in this Snapshoot that alters the Viewport.

Children
Related