Why do lights stay on even after clearing everything? I'm not the one who set up the console. I'm learning the device. All lights, except about 10, turn off when cleared. Can't figure out why those 10 lights will not turn off, move, or change c

All but 10 lights does not respond to functions. They turn on with the lights but stay on. 

Parents
  • Hi there! 

I'm not completely clear on how to solve the issue you are having. However, if you select one of the channels that you are having issues with and then press the [About] key, you can see under the "Current Values" section the source of the data being sent to that fixture.

If for some reason it is showing the values you are expecting to happen (although they are not), then you have an issue elsewhere on your network, outside of the console you are working on.

• Hi there! 

I'm not completely clear on how to solve the issue you are having. However, if you select one of the channels that you are having issues with and then press the [About] key, you can see under the "Current Values" section the source of the data being sent to that fixture.

If for some reason it is showing the values you are expecting to happen (although they are not), then you have an issue elsewhere on your network, outside of the console you are working on.

Children
No Data
Related