internal battery dead, what can i fear except loosing time and date when power off?

Hi, on a festival, ion xe, eos 3.2.2. internal battery is dead, my boss doesn't want to do something abt it. Every morning i set time and date again, are they other issues we have to be aware of?

Parents
  • Hi ,

Of course the clock being incorrect is the primary issue. You could also see longer boot times than normal. As long as the console remains powered by mains power, you should avoid other errors, but if you do ever remove mains power, you could need to restart multiple times on startup and you could also see additional errors in the BIOS POST phase of startup.

I would encourage you to work with your local ETC Dealer/Distributor to order a replacement battery as your schedule allows.

• Hi ,

Of course the clock being incorrect is the primary issue. You could also see longer boot times than normal. As long as the console remains powered by mains power, you should avoid other errors, but if you do ever remove mains power, you could need to restart multiple times on startup and you could also see additional errors in the BIOS POST phase of startup.

I would encourage you to work with your local ETC Dealer/Distributor to order a replacement battery as your schedule allows.

Children
Related