QLab-Control Individual Lights vs Cues on ION Board?

I have QLab 5 and am able to control light cues on an ION board using a Network Cue in QLab. However, I'd love to be able to control individual fixtures with a Light Cue. This would allow me to set fade in and outs on QLab rather than creating a light cue in ION. I know I'd have to set-up each fixture in QLab's Light Patch. BUT, is it possible? In advance, thank you!

Parents
  • Assuming again that you're trying to commandeer Eos's DMX stream instead of getting Qlab to output its own DMX, I learned some more Eos OSC syntax that should be exactly what you're looking for, below:

/eos/cmd "Go_to_Cue 5 Time 6.65 Enter" - make sure to include the underscores or it won't work
    /eos/cmd "5 at 75 Sneak Time 20 Enter" - that takes channel 5 to 75% with a 20 second fade time. Don't forget Sneak.

• Assuming again that you're trying to commandeer Eos's DMX stream instead of getting Qlab to output its own DMX, I learned some more Eos OSC syntax that should be exactly what you're looking for, below:

/eos/cmd "Go_to_Cue 5 Time 6.65 Enter" - make sure to include the underscores or it won't work
    /eos/cmd "5 at 75 Sneak Time 20 Enter" - that takes channel 5 to 75% with a 20 second fade time. Don't forget Sneak.

Children
No Data
Related