Incorrect ML Controls for UKING mini moving head led 9ch

I have the correct fixture profile for the UKing Mini Moving Head LED 9ch fixture in the ETCNomad desktop DMX software. However when using the Popup ML Controls window, none of the presented controls match the fixture profile. IE: The RED scroll wheel controls the internal color wheel in the fixture. Pan and Tilt do not work as intended. There seems to be more controls that are needed and none of them seem to give me the correct control of the fixture. Not sure what I may be doing incorrect. The UKING 25w mini mover has either 9 or 11 channels and we have the fixture set to 9. I know the fixture profile works because I do have limited control, but I need the exact controls to use this fixture properly. 

Parents
  • The Eos showfile you sent me doesn't have any moving lights patched, so I couldn't compare what you're using to the manual. But I can say that the fixture profile file you sent, the fixture's manual and the current Eos library (ZQ B242 9ch, 11ch) all three match for both modes.

What fixture type had you patched when you took the screenshot? The fixture you mentioned doesn't have a color mixing system, so there should be no Red, Green, Blue, White...

• The Eos showfile you sent me doesn't have any moving lights patched, so I couldn't compare what you're using to the manual. But I can say that the fixture profile file you sent, the fixture's manual and the current Eos library (ZQ B242 9ch, 11ch) all three match for both modes.

What fixture type had you patched when you took the screenshot? The fixture you mentioned doesn't have a color mixing system, so there should be no Red, Green, Blue, White...

Children
Related