3.2.3 XYZ Disable does not populate in ML Controls

When you make a multi-selection of focus palettes in blind and enable XYZ on a fixture the option to then disable XYZ does not appear in ML controls. A workaround is to write a macro to disable XYZ, but I assume this behavior is not expected. I have not yet tested this on the latest version. 

Parents
  •    I came on to post about this bug so I'll add to this thread instead of making a new one.

The behavior occurs with multicell fixtures where the subcells have defined pan/tilt parameters but the master cell does not.  An example of a fixture this happens with is the Cameo Hydrabeam 4000 RGBW (just tested on Eos v3.2.5).  The behavior happens with all instances of using the XYZ Format button, not just in the context of editing focus palettes.

If you select the master channel, you can enable XYZ format, but the button does not toggle to allow disabling.  Additionally, the focus encoder display does not change the little pan/tilt graphic to the XYZ arrows to reflect that the fixture is set for XYZ format.  You can only disable XYZ format if you select the cells or execute a macro to disable.

•    I came on to post about this bug so I'll add to this thread instead of making a new one.

The behavior occurs with multicell fixtures where the subcells have defined pan/tilt parameters but the master cell does not.  An example of a fixture this happens with is the Cameo Hydrabeam 4000 RGBW (just tested on Eos v3.2.5).  The behavior happens with all instances of using the XYZ Format button, not just in the context of editing focus palettes.

If you select the master channel, you can enable XYZ format, but the button does not toggle to allow disabling.  Additionally, the focus encoder display does not change the little pan/tilt graphic to the XYZ arrows to reflect that the fixture is set for XYZ format.  You can only disable XYZ format if you select the cells or execute a macro to disable.

Children
Related