Transferring Show Files

My name is Mike Gall.  I am the lights manager at a Community Theatre in Callao, Virginia.  We have just purchased a new ETC Ion XE20 Light Board to replace an old ETC Element Board.  How do I transfer the library of Show Files from the old board to the new one?

Parents
  • Wow! Many thanks for your prompt and complete answer to my problem.  We are upgrading our entire lighting infrastructure, and I am sure that I'll be calling on you again in the next few weeks as we install the Ion Board, a new splitter, new 5 pin DMX cables and a complete family of new LED lights.  We just got rid of 35 or so of old incandescent lights along with 3 huge old dimmers that controlled them -- so we are making progress!

• Wow! Many thanks for your prompt and complete answer to my problem.  We are upgrading our entire lighting infrastructure, and I am sure that I'll be calling on you again in the next few weeks as we install the Ion Board, a new splitter, new 5 pin DMX cables and a complete family of new LED lights.  We just got rid of 35 or so of old incandescent lights along with 3 huge old dimmers that controlled them -- so we are making progress!

Children
No Data
Related