Backup automaticaly takes controll - did i missed something?

Hello there,

something came up today. And i feel like this isn't the first time for me.
I need some clarification please.

If i activate "Backup automaticaly takes controll", than the Desk should do it without me doing anything, right?

My Setup:
2x Gio (Master+Backup, they are making excelent contact with each other)
EOS v3.2.5.13
Multiconsole active
Backup takes over at higher Prio - active
Backup automaticaly takes Controll - active

If i say to my master, "Exit"! The Backup takes a little while (that is ok for me).
Then there is a window poping up, "lost master, take over? Yes/No"
Meanwhile, because there is no DMX hold, the hole stage goes dark.

And if i am not fast enough, the "Take over?" - Message will disappear.

---

Am i making something wrong?
I my world the Backup should jump in and i only will have a message that will tell me "Backup has taken controll over the Network. [ Ok ]"

I like to read your thoughts.

thanks
thilda

Parents
  • i had the same problem a while  ago

do you activate "... automaticaly takes control" in the shell and / or in setup/system/session

if you load a showfile before the network setup switched into setup, the values from the shell should be active.

this doesn't worked in many cases on our desks.

we have to checked every showfile for "backup automaticaly takes control" "artnet polling" "artnet priority" and some more settings 

• i had the same problem a while  ago

do you activate "... automaticaly takes control" in the shell and / or in setup/system/session

if you load a showfile before the network setup switched into setup, the values from the shell should be active.

this doesn't worked in many cases on our desks.

we have to checked every showfile for "backup automaticaly takes control" "artnet polling" "artnet priority" and some more settings 

Children
No Data
Related