Adjust Saturation On the Fly

Greetings,

I've been looking for a way to adjust Saturation from a fader as a busking tool.

I have a load of prerecorded colour palette combinations that I run from separate cue lists and I'd like to run a fader with a Saturation override that I can adjust on the fly.

Putting Saturation on a sub doesn't change CMY/RGB values unless you add the CMY/RGB values themselves. But if you do that it will skew the hue on its way to O/W since it's just fading the parameters linearly.

Only way I can see to affect CMY/RGB values with saturation and maintain the correct Hue is to either adjust the value manually, or use OSC Override. Neither of which I can put on a fader, so far as I can tell.

If anyone has any other ideas I'd be very happy to hear them!

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to add timing to an OSC Override command or are they just instant? Can't see an option in the manual.

Thanks in advance!

Sabr.

Parents
  • Submaster (that are put onto a Fader) are mostly changing Channel bound information.

You first need to make a channel selection, record it onto a Submaster, and can than controll them.
    That is the way EOS is working.

----

via OSC you could go with a endless knob that is bound to the Saturation.
    But you still need a channel selection.
    This would be like spinning your encoders.

so maybe better just spin your encoder for Saturation, than try to make it a Submaster.

• Submaster (that are put onto a Fader) are mostly changing Channel bound information.

You first need to make a channel selection, record it onto a Submaster, and can than controll them.
    That is the way EOS is working.

----

via OSC you could go with a endless knob that is bound to the Saturation.
    But you still need a channel selection.
    This would be like spinning your encoders.

so maybe better just spin your encoder for Saturation, than try to make it a Submaster.

Children
No Data
Related