Patching 3 in 1 fixture with a custom profile

Hey all, I am looking at purchasing this lighting bar unit: https://www.amazon.com/LaluceNatz-Channels-Control-Tricolor-Lighting/dp/B083TT7FY5 as a cheap but reliable multifunctional piece. The thing currently holding me back is being unable to find a profile of a different fixture that is similar enough (working on an ION console) and I'm afraid my skills of creating a fully custom profile from scratch are not there yet.

If anyone has any advice please let me know!

I will attach the manual below that breaks down the parameters but ideally, I would love to be able to do the full multi-celled option (72 ch.) 

3 in 1 bar manual.pdf

Parents
  • You maybe do have your reasons to want to buy this unit. But i surgest to not do.
    Just had a look at the Manual and it gives me the creep.

There are a lot of other nice Fixtures on the marked right know, so go and have a look at them as well.

--

For this Fixture:
    Try to make contact with the company that is producing the Fixture and ask them what Ch28-75 realy do?
    Because it is not clear what RGB1, RGB2, ... are on that fully-stuffed fixture.
    And try to make them aware of a writing error.

Because simple Math, i am doing here.
    75-28=47Pixel

So how can Channel 28-75 controll 75Channel of RGB if the range is less than 75?
    Something is not right here!

• You maybe do have your reasons to want to buy this unit. But i surgest to not do.
    Just had a look at the Manual and it gives me the creep.

There are a lot of other nice Fixtures on the marked right know, so go and have a look at them as well.

--

For this Fixture:
    Try to make contact with the company that is producing the Fixture and ask them what Ch28-75 realy do?
    Because it is not clear what RGB1, RGB2, ... are on that fully-stuffed fixture.
    And try to make them aware of a writing error.

Because simple Math, i am doing here.
    75-28=47Pixel

So how can Channel 28-75 controll 75Channel of RGB if the range is less than 75?
    Something is not right here!

Children
Related