Patching 3 in 1 fixture with a custom profile

Hey all, I am looking at purchasing this lighting bar unit: https://www.amazon.com/LaluceNatz-Channels-Control-Tricolor-Lighting/dp/B083TT7FY5 as a cheap but reliable multifunctional piece. The thing currently holding me back is being unable to find a profile of a different fixture that is similar enough (working on an ION console) and I'm afraid my skills of creating a fully custom profile from scratch are not there yet.

If anyone has any advice please let me know!

I will attach the manual below that breaks down the parameters but ideally, I would love to be able to do the full multi-celled option (72 ch.) 

3 in 1 bar manual.pdf

Parents
  • You maybe do have your reasons to want to buy this unit. But i surgest to not do.
    Just had a look at the Manual and it gives me the creep.

There are a lot of other nice Fixtures on the marked right know, so go and have a look at them as well.

--

For this Fixture:
    Try to make contact with the company that is producing the Fixture and ask them what Ch28-75 realy do?
    Because it is not clear what RGB1, RGB2, ... are on that fully-stuffed fixture.
    And try to make them aware of a writing error.

Because simple Math, i am doing here.
    75-28=47Pixel

So how can Channel 28-75 controll 75Channel of RGB if the range is less than 75?
    Something is not right here!

• I agree that the documentation provided doesn't make any sense at all. There just aren't enough DMX addresses to control 12 big sources, 26 vertical stripes and 96 horizontal LEDs unless there are effects modes which according to the 75ch channel list doesn't seem to be the case.

Maybe you can get in touch with the manufacturer and ask them.

Reply Children
No Data
Related