OUT OF ORDER CUE

Hi 

We currently have an issue with cues playing back out of order. The programming is correct and has not link cue or has be loaded.

We are running MTC and Midi Triggers and have also looked at the Qlab setup and programming which is fine 

Never happens in the same place 

This is what i had in the log, how can this happen 

2023-12-19 15:46:47.676 Console MIDI Output: Go Cue 1/ 261.00 Raw=f0 7f 1 2 1 1 32 36 31 0 31 f7
2023-12-19 15:46:47.703 Context Run Cue Out Of Order 1 / 261 27

Also is this correct for a time code frame as it says its receiving a different number see below:

2023-12-19 15:38:53.142 Console    Time Code Resync (TCJ_JUMP): Current Frame: 1300528 /  Received Frame: 1404000 (Group 1 | 30 FPS)

Parents
  • Thank you for reaching out!

• Are the things that happened on the Eos side consistent with what the logs say? I.e. it was actually cue 261 that fired?
    • The wrong Midi messages don't seem to be additional messages, they seem to happen in the exact right moment but have the wrong content. Is that correct?
    • Can you provide logfiles? Attach them to your reply (Insert > Image/video/file) or send to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com.
    • Can you profide logs from the Qlab side? (https://qlab.app/docs/v5/general/qlab-preferences/)
    • What's your Midi signal path?
  • Thank you for your reply

• Are the things that happened on the Eos side consistent with what the logs say? I.e. it was actually cue 261 that fired? Yes this is correct on the log it will say run out of cue 261 which actually triggered
    • The wrong Midi messages don't seem to be additional messages, they seem to happen in the exact right moment but have the wrong content. Is that correct? No so the cue that run out of order was a manual go cue i.e when to GO is called the operator pushes the GO button and it jumps into another cue
    • Can you provide logfiles? Attach them to your reply (Insert > Image/video/file) or send to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com. Have sent these to you
    • Can you provide logs from the Qlab side? (https://qlab.app/docs/v5/general/qlab-preferences/) unfortunately these werent being logged
    • What's your Midi signal path? Qlab Mac USB out to an interface and then midi out cable to ETC Ion
  • Thank you for your reply

• Are the things that happened on the Eos side consistent with what the logs say? I.e. it was actually cue 261 that fired? Yes this is correct on the log it will say run out of cue 261 which actually triggered
    • The wrong Midi messages don't seem to be additional messages, they seem to happen in the exact right moment but have the wrong content. Is that correct? No so the cue that run out of order was a manual go cue i.e when to GO is called the operator pushes the GO button and it jumps into another cue
    • Can you provide logfiles? Attach them to your reply (Insert > Image/video/file) or send to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com. Have sent these to you
    • Can you provide logs from the Qlab side? (https://qlab.app/docs/v5/general/qlab-preferences/) unfortunately these werent being logged
    • What's your Midi signal path? Qlab Mac USB out to an interface and then midi out cable to ETC Ion
Children
Related