New to Programming generic fixture

Good Morning All, 

I have programmed using EOS for a number of shows. However the new venue the next show will be at has some fixtures I cannot locate the profile for unlike many others. They make large use of cheap LED pinspots at the directors request for various scenes. The pinspot profiles I have tried in ETC have been close but glitchy with the actual instruments when i test them out. The DMX chart provided in the manual for these fixtures is:

LED Pinspot manual dmx address.pdf

Previous custom fixtures I have programmed have been fairly straight forward the CH 1 and CH 6 I cannot seem to figure out on this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Parents
  • If to be used as a theatrical fixture (rather than blinky effects fixture) you could use this:

with this as range config for Intens:

You won't have access to the strobe function (you can however use an intensity effect to make the fixture strobe), nor to the effect parameter at the end. I still added it as Dummy parameter to make patching easier, but it will not show up anywhere on your controls or cues.

If however you want to use those effects in channel 6 that would probably a parameter called Effect Macros with a range config that would look something like this (I just did the first few):

Does this help?

• Using this profile with the fixtures results in intermittent strobe effect and no ability to control color output on the fixtures. these are definitely some of the oddest fixtures I have run across.

Reply Children
Related