UKing B147 Moving Light Patching Profile

I've been attempting to patch a moving light and it appears to be stuck in a reset loop as my console is sending some weird DMX. I have an Element 2 console and UKing B147 moving light. Here is the Fixture Instruction Manual which includes the patching information. The fixture appears to only be in a reset loop when DMX is connected and patched. I've attempted using premade profiles using the manufacturer profiles, but they still cause the problem. If anyone is able to help me create a patch profile, let me know!

Parents
  • I'm not familiar with this fixture, so I'm only hypothesizing, based upon what's in the Fixture Instruction Manual.

If the fixture is constantly moving when you plug in DMX, it appears that the fixture is following an "instruction", and since there doesn't appear to be a DMX parameter with a value to remotely tell the fixture to reset/reboot, I would check the settings of the Automatic Mode and the Effect Mode.  Although the Manual doesn't detail what each of the options does for these two modes, the fixture may be running one of its automatic shows.

• I'm not familiar with this fixture, so I'm only hypothesizing, based upon what's in the Fixture Instruction Manual.

If the fixture is constantly moving when you plug in DMX, it appears that the fixture is following an "instruction", and since there doesn't appear to be a DMX parameter with a value to remotely tell the fixture to reset/reboot, I would check the settings of the Automatic Mode and the Effect Mode.  Although the Manual doesn't detail what each of the options does for these two modes, the fixture may be running one of its automatic shows.

Children
Related