Pixel Mapping Issue

Hello,
Currently I'm studying pixel mapping.
There is one more thing that I am stuck on, so I would like to ask you a question.

On agument3d, the light bulb placed on the floor through the media source moves well according to the pattern.

But that's not really the case, but I wonder if we've gone beyond a different patch process in the middle, or if we need conditions that satisfy the different distinctions between real and virtual. Currently, Artnet/sACN is all open.

Are there any video materials or papers that show the workflow of realizing agm3d+ actual light in pixel mapping configuration?

Parents
  • There are two different methods of assigning fixtures to pixels:

• By channel: You have to do the actual patching in Patch and then re-use that channel number in the pixelmap definition, or
    • By address: You do the whole patching in the pixelmap by assigning type and address to a pixel.

The color of a pixel shows you which one you chose:

Which one did you choose? Depending on this there are different troubleshooting steps.

• There are two different methods of assigning fixtures to pixels:

• By channel: You have to do the actual patching in Patch and then re-use that channel number in the pixelmap definition, or
    • By address: You do the whole patching in the pixelmap by assigning type and address to a pixel.

The color of a pixel shows you which one you chose:

Which one did you choose? Depending on this there are different troubleshooting steps.

Children
No Data
Related