Update Eos Ti 3.1.0 build 288 to 3.2.x, need advice

Hello, I need advice on upgrading my console to the most secure version available today. I read that version 3.2.1 had critical errors. I understand correctly that I can safely update to the latest version 3.2.6 February 26, 2024 and my console will not turn into a brick, right?

I apologize if I wrote it in the wrong place and for the chaotic text.

The console was purchased in 2019 year.

removed P/N and S/N from post
[edited by: eos moderator at 8:27 PM (GMT -5) on Sun, Mar 24 2024]
Parents
  • Yes, that's correct. You can update any Ti to version 3.2.6 and you can do so directly from version 3.1.

Just a heads-up: 3.2 has removed the network protocols ETCNet2 (aka EDMX) and Avab/UDP, so of you are relying on these you will have to stay with the latest version of the 3.1 branch.

3.2 included other changes as well (notably the Protocols section in patch) and moved a lot of settings from the shell into setup. All those changes are explained in the release notes, so make sure to read those thoroughly.

• Yes, that's correct. You can update any Ti to version 3.2.6 and you can do so directly from version 3.1.

Just a heads-up: 3.2 has removed the network protocols ETCNet2 (aka EDMX) and Avab/UDP, so of you are relying on these you will have to stay with the latest version of the 3.1 branch.

3.2 included other changes as well (notably the Protocols section in patch) and moved a lot of settings from the shell into setup. All those changes are explained in the release notes, so make sure to read those thoroughly.

Children
Related