Macro programming channel intensity just snaps to full

I am trying to write a macro which presets a group of channels and fades them up to full. At the moment the channels just snap to full.

I'd appreciate any help to get this working as I want it to.

TIA.

Parents
  • Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and it was fixed by entering the 'sneak' command. I have also found another way with what I wanted to do to set the intensity to a variable level. This didn't use macros to do it but a preset of the fixtures recorded to an 'I-Master' submaster and the 'bump' button changed to 'Mark NPs'. Pressing the 'Bump' button prior to increasing the fader level presets the fixtures before increasing the intensity of the fixtures through the fader. I picked this up in one of the superb ETC Training videos, it's just finding the right one!

• Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and it was fixed by entering the 'sneak' command. I have also found another way with what I wanted to do to set the intensity to a variable level. This didn't use macros to do it but a preset of the fixtures recorded to an 'I-Master' submaster and the 'bump' button changed to 'Mark NPs'. Pressing the 'Bump' button prior to increasing the fader level presets the fixtures before increasing the intensity of the fixtures through the fader. I picked this up in one of the superb ETC Training videos, it's just finding the right one!

Children
No Data
Related