nomad sluggish

Hi 

When running my showfile on Nomad, i have very slow response, colour wheel spinning, tablad s not moving, scrolling impossible..

What could be the cause? running on Macbook pro with Sonoma 14.4.1

thanks for help! Anne

Parents
  • Something we've just discovered in your showfile: You have both MSC Tx and MSC Rx active. This can lead to a feedback loop. While I'm not seeing it here it could behave differently in a different environment.

Do you actually want to send Midi Show Control messages to another device and/or do you actually want to receive it? If the answer to one of those questions is no, try disabling at least one of the two: Setup > System > ShowControl > MIDI.

Does this change anything at all?

• Something we've just discovered in your showfile: You have both MSC Tx and MSC Rx active. This can lead to a feedback loop. While I'm not seeing it here it could behave differently in a different environment.

Do you actually want to send Midi Show Control messages to another device and/or do you actually want to receive it? If the answer to one of those questions is no, try disabling at least one of the two: Setup > System > ShowControl > MIDI.

Does this change anything at all?

Children
Related