Copy to Copy to = MOVE to in patch

Hey, (ETC eos 3.2.8)

i have a Chanel 11 (Movinglight) with some intensity and Pan/Tilt Parameters in some Cues.

Now, I'm on "Gastspiel" and I merge the home Channels from 10001 thru 19999. My Channels from my Home Patch (1 thru 9999) are all Enpatched.

Everything is ok

But, now I would like to move Channel 10311 to my Channel 11.

There is the problem that I loos all my Intensity and Pan/Tilt Parameters. When I move Chanel 10311 to 11. 

I'm very sure that when I use in patch "copy to copy to = move to" my parameters doesn't deleted. (3.2.6)

Any ideas? 

Thank you 

• Move to will always overwrites all show data of the targeting channel number. And it has been like that since…

in your case, what values do you want the console to keep? 
     What exactly do you want to copy/move? Patch information like fixture type or only the address?

if it’s the address you want to „move“ you might be looking for the swap softkey. 

• When you say your parameters get deleted, are you refering to the parameters of 10311 or of 11?

You can always either share the showfile here (Reply: Insert > Image/Video/File) or send it to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com for us to look at. If you could include information of what which cue or preset to monitor while moving the channel that would help a lot.

Thank you.

Related