Copy to Copy to = MOVE to in patch

Hey, (ETC eos 3.2.8)

i have a Chanel 11 (Movinglight) with some intensity and Pan/Tilt Parameters in some Cues.

Now, I'm on "Gastspiel" and I merge the home Channels from 10001 thru 19999. My Channels from my Home Patch (1 thru 9999) are all Enpatched.

Everything is ok

But, now I would like to move Channel 10311 to my Channel 11.

There is the problem that I loos all my Intensity and Pan/Tilt Parameters. When I move Chanel 10311 to 11. 

I'm very sure that when I use in patch "copy to copy to = move to" my parameters doesn't deleted. (3.2.6)

Any ideas? 

Thank you 

Parents
  • When you say your parameters get deleted, are you refering to the parameters of 10311 or of 11?

You can always either share the showfile here (Reply: Insert > Image/Video/File) or send it to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com for us to look at. If you could include information of what which cue or preset to monitor while moving the channel that would help a lot.

Thank you.

• When you say your parameters get deleted, are you refering to the parameters of 10311 or of 11?

You can always either share the showfile here (Reply: Insert > Image/Video/File) or send it to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com for us to look at. If you could include information of what which cue or preset to monitor while moving the channel that would help a lot.

Thank you.

Children
No Data
Related