Magic sheet needing double click

I have set up a magic sheet for busking that has buttons on it linking to submasters. In this way I can control for example the colour changes of some S4 PARS but using a fade time, so in the options set to up 3 secs, hold then down 3 secs. Each set of buttons has a BO as well, for colour using inhibit mode, for dimmers recorded at level zero.

It works fine except that after the first use of each button the next time I have to click on the button twice to make it happen. 

The colour changes are left as htp on the submaster options since these always run ltp anyway. Intensity changes via dimmers are set to ltp.

I have tried switching off automark but that made no difference.

Is there any way of getting rid of the double click? Or maybe this is not the best way to do this anyway!

Thanks.

Parents
  • HIADS use snapshot 11 busk 2024-08-21 17-32-51.esf3dHerewith the file in question. It is designed for two monitors with the magic sheets on the second (touch screen). Everything is on Nomad. Snapshot 11 gets default displays and the magic sheet in question is 13 (not yet complete).

Note that the "buttons" work properly the first time for any session, but not on subsequent activations.

Thanks.

Phil

• Ok, so i still not see the problem here.
    BUT i do have clue what you maybe experiance and i have a offer for you.

1. i tryed to click wild on you Magic Sheet while checking what is going on in the background
    2. if i have one color up and put in an other color, 2 faders are up and running and than you have to double-tab to get that color back on.

Offer No1:
    Put an indicator on your Magic Sheet to see what Submaster is up-and-running (not the best solution)

Offer No2:
    Use the a Setting in Submaster-Blind-Mode on your Subs with the Color --> Stomp: Release (more prefered)
    with this the Intensity ceeps beeing Up and only the Color is changing.

• Ok, so i still not see the problem here.
    BUT i do have clue what you maybe experiance and i have a offer for you.

1. i tryed to click wild on you Magic Sheet while checking what is going on in the background
    2. if i have one color up and put in an other color, 2 faders are up and running and than you have to double-tab to get that color back on.

Offer No1:
    Put an indicator on your Magic Sheet to see what Submaster is up-and-running (not the best solution)

Offer No2:
    Use the a Setting in Submaster-Blind-Mode on your Subs with the Color --> Stomp: Release (more prefered)
    with this the Intensity ceeps beeing Up and only the Color is changing.

Children
No Data
Related