Unable to get a solid connection with iPhone/iPad iRFR and iOS 5 update.

Hello,

Since my update to iOS5 I am unable to keep a constant connection to my ION. Every few minutes the app disconnects and I have to reconnect. This problem occurs on both my iPhone 4 and iPad (1st gen). In trying to figure out the problem I noticed that when attempting to connect to the board I would look at the iPhone/seetings/wifi screen and a connection is never truely made. I canstantly see the working icon, never a checkmark. I have asked a couple of other people at the theater with iDevices that have upgraded and they have to same issue trying to connect. I can connect to any other network without any issues except the ION.

I never had this issue until the upgrade to iOS5. If anyone else is having this issue and knows of a solution any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Parents
  • I haven't had any issue with my iPhone running iOS 5, though admittedly I have only used it briefly on two different occasions on two different systems. A co-workers iPhone 4s also connected just fine. I was having some issues with two other iOS devices that were running earlier versions of iOS, but those issues (I believe) were related to an incorrect password set in the iRFR app. (the app would work at first, & then disconnect without any indication that it was the password that was incorrect. After re-entering the password, all was good in the world)
  • I haven't had any issue with my iPhone running iOS 5, though admittedly I have only used it briefly on two different occasions on two different systems. A co-workers iPhone 4s also connected just fine. I was having some issues with two other iOS devices that were running earlier versions of iOS, but those issues (I believe) were related to an incorrect password set in the iRFR app. (the app would work at first, & then disconnect without any indication that it was the password that was incorrect. After re-entering the password, all was good in the world)
Children
No Data
Related