Fixture Request 75w LED Spot

Hello

Looking for a little help adding a new fixture in the next library update.

Thank you in advance.

Parents
  • Hi there,

I've put in a fixture profile request with the Eos team, as I could not locate a profile with the keywords (75W) that seemed to match the description. At this point, I would expect this profile to come with future builds of the Eos fixture library. I will let you know if the team has any further questions during the creation of this profile.

Thank you, 

Therese

• Thank you so much.

Through a couple of days of trial and error I did find a profile that matched almost perfectly. In fact the gobo images even matched. The only hiccup is the rotation & prism seem to home to full on when selected. This isn't that difficult to work around although I may try to tweak this later. 

The profile I found was the Equinox Fusion 100 spot [15] 

I will also add Mike A's idea of a generic list of attributes in order would be really helpful in the search for not only a fixture we have the manual for, but also a trail & error for those we dont have manuals for. 

Thanks again!

• Thank you so much.

Through a couple of days of trial and error I did find a profile that matched almost perfectly. In fact the gobo images even matched. The only hiccup is the rotation & prism seem to home to full on when selected. This isn't that difficult to work around although I may try to tweak this later. 

The profile I found was the Equinox Fusion 100 spot [15] 

I will also add Mike A's idea of a generic list of attributes in order would be really helpful in the search for not only a fixture we have the manual for, but also a trail & error for those we dont have manuals for. 

Thanks again!

Children
No Data
Related