JB Lighting Sparx 12

Would like to see a fixture library for JB Lighting Sparx 12 led wash.

Using ETC Eos v3.1.5. See dmx charts attached.

Thanks in advance!

JB_Lighting_Sparx_12_DMX_Protocol_EN.pdf

Parents
  • Hello Mathilda,

Thanks for your reply. I have tested the current fixture in MultiCell mode and it is hard to control because it is split in 9 cells. 

This led wash fixture consists of two led rings that have separate intensity, zoom and color controls so I suggest to simplify this fixture to a Main with all global controls and Cell 1 and 2 for the separate control over Outer and Inner Ring (parameters Intensity, Color and Zoom). 

Is it possible for ETC to add this simplified MultiCell mode to the current fixture library?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

• Hello Mathilda,

Thanks for your reply. I have tested the current fixture in MultiCell mode and it is hard to control because it is split in 9 cells. 

This led wash fixture consists of two led rings that have separate intensity, zoom and color controls so I suggest to simplify this fixture to a Main with all global controls and Cell 1 and 2 for the separate control over Outer and Inner Ring (parameters Intensity, Color and Zoom). 

Is it possible for ETC to add this simplified MultiCell mode to the current fixture library?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Children
Related