JB Lighting Sparx 12

Would like to see a fixture library for JB Lighting Sparx 12 led wash.

Using ETC Eos v3.1.5. See dmx charts attached.

Thanks in advance!

JB_Lighting_Sparx_12_DMX_Protocol_EN.pdf

Parents
  • Hello Mathilda,

Thanks for your reply. I have tested the current fixture in MultiCell mode and it is hard to control because it is split in 9 cells. 

This led wash fixture consists of two led rings that have separate intensity, zoom and color controls so I suggest to simplify this fixture to a Main with all global controls and Cell 1 and 2 for the separate control over Outer and Inner Ring (parameters Intensity, Color and Zoom). 

Is it possible for ETC to add this simplified MultiCell mode to the current fixture library?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

• Hi Mike, 

ETC currently does not support adding customized user profiles into the fixture Library on the console.  if one of the existing profiles for Modes 1-4 for this fixture is not working correctly, please let us know and include detailed information about what is wrong in the Profile information.  We can then verify it and correct the issues.  

• Hi Justin, thanks for your reply. I have tested this fixture in Mode 2 (MC) and I think the separation in 9 Cells is incorrect.

Would it be possible to convert it to a Main Fixture and 2 Cells for separate control over Inner Ring intensity (dmx ch 19/20), color (dmx ch 24 thru 31) and zoom (dmx ch 10) in Cell 1 and Outer Ring intensity (dmx ch 21/22), color (dmx ch 32 thru 39) and zoom (dmx ch 11) in Cell 2. This would simplify controlling the fixture a lot!

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Justin, thanks for your reply. I have tested this fixture in Mode 2 (MC) and I think the separation in 9 Cells is incorrect.

Would it be possible to convert it to a Main Fixture and 2 Cells for separate control over Inner Ring intensity (dmx ch 19/20), color (dmx ch 24 thru 31) and zoom (dmx ch 10) in Cell 1 and Outer Ring intensity (dmx ch 21/22), color (dmx ch 32 thru 39) and zoom (dmx ch 11) in Cell 2. This would simplify controlling the fixture a lot!

Thanks in advance.

Children
No Data
Related