Planned for Future

Allow command line shutter syntax for conventionals in patch to support incremental change from existing value

I can use a macro along the lines of Select Last Shutters Frame Thrust A and then enter a specific value, but I can't use Select Last Shutters Frame Thrust A @ +01 which, if supported, would allow one to make a magic sheet or set of direct selects for fine control of the shutters in patch when working with an offline editor.

tt2

Parents
  • I've realised that when a value can take both positive and negative values the syntax  @ +/- value wouldn't obviously imply a change to the current value. How about ++ and -- followed by the value to add, with no value acting as the smallest increment and @ being optional as it often is? E.g. Select Last Shutters Frame Thrust A ++ would nudge the frame in by one unit.

tt2

Comment
  • I've realised that when a value can take both positive and negative values the syntax  @ +/- value wouldn't obviously imply a change to the current value. How about ++ and -- followed by the value to add, with no value acting as the smallest increment and @ being optional as it often is? E.g. Select Last Shutters Frame Thrust A ++ would nudge the frame in by one unit.

tt2

Children