Augmented3D Only - Invert Pan/Tilt

There needs to be a pan and tilt invert option for Augment3D only (the same way you can invert the pan/tilt visuals in moving light display)

The issue I had this past week, is that I tried to add Augmented to the show after we already started writing cues. The issue is that the profile for the mover I was using (Elation Artiste Picasso) didn't match what was happening in the real world. (yes I was using the latest fixture patch) The pan was inverted in A3D from real life. Inverting the pan in patch wasn't a solution because it was still the opposite in A3D (also I didn't want to affect the show).

I could have done a custom profile that inverted the dmx values of pan, but as I said, we had already started righting cues.

If I just had the option to invert pan in A3D, i could have actually used it without changing anything in the show.

I am putting this here instead of the suggested features forum because, without this feature, A3D was unusable in my situation.

Parents
  • Just as a year later follow up to this issue, there were 3 shows this year where I planned to use A3D where I couldn't because as a programmer I didn't have time to setup A3D before cues and presets needed to be written, or in 1 case it's a show we remount every year so changing the fixture patch is a non-starter.

Comment
  • Just as a year later follow up to this issue, there were 3 shows this year where I planned to use A3D where I couldn't because as a programmer I didn't have time to setup A3D before cues and presets needed to be written, or in 1 case it's a show we remount every year so changing the fixture patch is a non-starter.

Children
No Data