Feature request- information on client inability to connect to master

So, I'm sitting here with two laptops right next to each other, wanting both to connect to my RPU as a client through my wireless network. Both have the same Eos and fixture library versions and both have the same network settings (with different IPs, obviously). One of my laptops is connected well, all happy and functional. The other show the master console, but in red as unconnectable. But there is no explanation as to why.

So my feature request is this: whether the master just appears in red or is actually struck-thru, is there a way to put some explanation or reason either next to or below the master that shows why it cannot be connected?  

Thanks.

Parents
  • Whether or not we agree on a "reasonable" response, I do appreciate the info on the feature request section. I posted the original on mobile and that version did not have a link to "Feature requests" in the menu. I'll either move this or delete and repost. Thanks.
Comment
  • Whether or not we agree on a "reasonable" response, I do appreciate the info on the feature request section. I posted the original on mobile and that version did not have a link to "Feature requests" in the menu. I'll either move this or delete and repost. Thanks.
Children
No Data