Intensity Cue Only restore/Tracking shield

Could you add a new function like Update Intensity Cue Only, but with the addition of restoring the parameters to what they were before doing the update in a later cue.

I would like to also have the option to set this as the default update method, like you can do with other Update preferences.

Use case:

Assuming I am in tracking mode and have auto mark turned on.

In Cue 1 through 15 my FOH movers are tracking on a stage left position.

They come on in cue 1 go off in cue 2 and come back on in cue 14. (Focus parameters are magenta from cue 2 through 14)

Now I want them on in cue 8 at a center stage position and update cue only, using the Intensity Cue Only modifier, so I will not have a movement back to stage left when the lights are fading out in cue 9. But now they will come on in the wrong position in cue 14.

Current workaround:

Use a macro with the following content:

Clear_CmdLine AllNPs Update Cue Thru Next CueOnlyTrack ♦︎︎
Update CueOnlyTrack ︎♦︎︎
Parents
  • At initial glace the reason it is behaving that way is because it is recording as "cue only" the intensity, so it will restore "only the intensity" in cue 9 (as it was in cue 7).

Is there a reason why you're not simply having the light come up as intended in cue 8, and then update cue only -- that will ensure that cue 14 will come up as intended (in the position it was prior to your interrupting cue 8?

• If I use Update QOnly, the lights will move back to their original position while going out. Most of the times this live move is unwanted. 

Comment Children
No Data