more Alert Time functionality

thank you for the alert times, they make my life a lot easier!

i was wondering if these features could be added:

• count down past 0 into negative numbers
  • visually highlight the currently counting number, with a whole column of alert times it's hard to see at first glance which number is actually doing the countdown. maybe have a grey tint in the cell background?
  • it's hard to tell at first glance which are long times and which are short, the difference between times with minutes:seconds and seconds.tenths isn't quickly visible. maybe have the seconds.tenths displayed as 0:seconds while static and only show the tenths when the time is actually counting down?
  • during countdown the [Display Timing] button (half moon Time button) should show the full time, as it does with other countdowns in the PSD
  • when re-learning a time the red count-up replaces the time that's already been there. could the previous time be shown in parentheses so it's easier to compare the current to the previous time?

thank you.

Parents
  • I really like this feature too, and I would like to implement it in my app (a bridge between an XTouch controller and EOS).

Could you add an OSC access ? Like remaining time, total time, learning status and may be an indication if the next step is auto (hang/follow).

And, the same way, could we access it in magic sheets ?

Thank you !

Comment
  • I really like this feature too, and I would like to implement it in my app (a bridge between an XTouch controller and EOS).

Could you add an OSC access ? Like remaining time, total time, learning status and may be an indication if the next step is auto (hang/follow).

And, the same way, could we access it in magic sheets ?

Thank you !

Children
No Data